ANJUMAN CENTENARY CELEBRATIONS
Aims and Objectives
- To highlight and inform public the services provided and contribution made by Anjuman in the ﬁeld of Education for the people of Bhatkal and others in its 100 years of existence.
- To emphasize its growth and development in its life.
- To set its goals for future growth and development.
- To improve its image and build rapport among community, general public, it’s Alumni, staff and students and their parents.
- To create awareness about importance of Quality Value Based Education among the community and general Public.
- To honour members of faculty, staff, Executive Members (Present and Past), and Alumni for their meritorious Service or who have achieved greatness in their career and life.
- To publish Book and print Souvenir to record History of Anjuman and its contribution to society.
- To generate Centenary fund from various sources for future progress and development of Anjuman.
Anjuman centenary celebrations- Brief outline of Programs and events.
Brief outlines of Programs and events
- To conduct lectures and Seminars about promoting quality and value based education and the challenges faced in this respect.
- To conduct workshop for Teachers and Faculty members to improve their teaching skills.
- To arrange exhibition related with Anjuman inception and progress and indicating its Milestones and services provided in the field of promoting education among the community.
- Publishing book on History of Anjuman in Urdu and English.
- Publishing of souvenir with articles related to education and Anjuman role in propagation of Anjuman.
- To arrange Tournaments and sports events inviting students from institutions from neighbouring district.
- Alumni meeting to discuss improvements and future development of Anjuman
- To honour and award for meritorious services of Faculty, Staff and Executive members and office bearers present and past.
- Interaction with members of faculty and staff and students regarding future programme and improvement in Anjuman
- Seek co-operation of community members and others to generate Funds for future progress of Anjuman.
- To arrange Technical Exhibition from Anjuman Institute of Technology and Management. (Anjuman Engineering College)
- To conduct Central Conference on Education for Minority Institutions from Anjuman Institute of Technology and Management. (Anjuman Engineering College)
- To conduct Trade Fair
- To conduct Social Awareness Programmes
- To conduct Exhibition on Nawayath Heritage and Culture.