Anjuman Hami-e-Muslimeen (comprising the colleges, high schools and primary schools) does not have a formal mission statement.
Anjuman Degree College and PG Centre, released the following mission statement:
The Mission of Anjuman Degree College and PG Centre
- Cater to the Educational needs of Bhatkal and surrounding areas.
- Induce knowledge that fosters self-learning and continuous improvement.
- Impart value based quality education and develop adaptability skills.
- Strive for academic and extracurricular excellence through quality, efficiency, innovation and continuous improvement in all the processes of our system.
- Develop professionalism in Education, Management, Service and work for stakeholder’s satisfaction.
- Develop strong community relationship, foster good-will and co-operation among all sections of students.
- Develop leadership qualities, patriotism and commitment to contribute to National development.
- Promote the use of Scientific Technology and Communication Technology in the delivery of education.