Anjuman Hami-e-Muslimeen (comprising the colleges, high schools and primary schools) does not have a formal mission statement.
Anjuman Degree College and PG Centre, released the following mission statement:
The Mission of Anjuman Degree College and PG Centre
- Cater to the Educational needs of Bhatkal and surrounding areas.
- Induce knowledge that fosters self-learning and continuous improvement.
- Impart value based quality education and develop adaptability skills.
- Strive for academic and extracurricular excellence through quality, efficiency, innovation and continuous improvement in all the processes of our system.
- Develop professionalism in Education, Management, Service and work for stakeholder’s satisfaction.
- Develop strong community relationship, foster good-will and co-operation among all sections of students.
- Develop leadership qualities, patriotism and commitment to contribute to National development.
- Promote the use of Scientific Technology and Communication Technology in the delivery of education.
AAPS Anjuman Azad Primary School
ADC Anjuman Degree College and PG Centre
ABHS Anjuman Boys High School
ACE Anjuman College of Education
ACW Anjuman College for Women
AGHS Anjuman Girls High School
AGHSNC Anjuman Girls High School, Nawayath Colony
AIMCA Anjuman Institute of Management and Computer Application
AITM Anjuman Institute of Technology and Management
ANPS Anjuman Noor Primary School
APS Anjuman Primary School
APUC Anjuman Pre-University College
APUCW Anjuman Pre-University College for Women
ATPS Anjuman Takia Primary School
IAUHS Islamia Anglo Urdu High School
IAUHSNC Islamia Anglo Urdu High School, Nawayath Colony